"Pain is Such an Uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment"
Will Roger

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Finally Sleep

I am sleeping once again thanks to Elavil.  All Ambient did for me was make me a little high. Which is promising, I can now remember the previous night, and remember my dreams, which is my favorite part about sleeping. I love the stories my brain can come up with, the symbolism, detail and complexity of a situation all comes from my brain. Dreaming is probably the reason I love to sleep, and could stay in bed all day, waking every few hours to remember my dream like a true event that has happened but it never actually did. Anyway my pain since I stopped drinking pop and eating fried potatoes, has been surprisingly better. I never put the two together, and I don't know why. It makes since bad food equals bad body. It makes since just I never grasped it. Weird. I painted a wall today, which I hate. My shoulder doesn't hurt, and after that it is surprising. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment