"Pain is Such an Uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment"
Will Roger

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pain and Entertainment

A knife in my back. this just started after my shower. Hopefully it goes away before I go to sleep. My shoulder, my shoulder I went and got the X-ray, no news just pain.  The doctor asked me what kind of pain it was and after 4 days to think about it, I know, I came up with this: it starts a dull was sore not too much anymore pain, to a sore muscle ache, to a constant pinching pain, to a constant someone just stabbed me in the should with a 4cm diameter pipe and forgot to take it with them pain.  I can't believed I put up with it for a year.

I also wanted to talk about a movie I watched yesterday.  It was called Timer which it a romantic comedy that released in 2009.  It is about this girl who has a "timer"
     a digital countdown till you meet the one, the man or women that is your perfect match. It goes into your wrist
     and determines something with a love compound to match it with another exact match. Never fails only useful                
     if  your partner to be has one too.
So this girl is panics  because hers has not started to countdown yet, and she is almost 30. So she is obsessed with finding the one without a timer. Till she meets Mikey, a young musician (who has a timer that is counting down.) She falls in love with him even though he is not the one...
It is really good story, funny and has my favorite kinda ending. A what the fuck just happened. I love these endings they are just pulls you in and never lets go till you see another wtf ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment