"Pain is Such an Uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment"Will Roger
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Stand Still, Look Pretty
I wonder sometimes if every one feels incomplete and fallen apart. We are told to have dreams, have expectations and work as hard as you can. We are told to find someone to make us happy, so you are never alone. Like being alone is bad, grant it I have boyfriend of 5 years, but I am proud of the person who is completely alone and pulling it off. Just imagine if you didn't have someone else your life would be completely different. From were you live to what you eat. If you are alone you are expected to date, and find another person, and if you don't there is something wrong with you. Anyway, I understand life is full of hardships, but I don't understand why. Why take more than you can need or want? Why let someone else suffer just so you can have that extra? Why act like you care when you really don't? These are questions I have to ask myself and do others ask themselves. Do others feel empty and wonder what happiness means? I am sure I know happiness, but I always ask how do others feel happy, and how do they feel sad. How is a question I have always asked, but I always here you just think too much. Do others feel like they don't belong, like an in poster, even if everyone says you belong there. How do you feel, live, love?
Labels:
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment