"Pain is Such an Uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment"
Will Roger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Doctors?

I went to the doctors today, gave me a new sleep aid, and a different reason why my shoulder hurts.  The last time it was a sore muscle that just needs rest and wanted to give me a shot of cortisone.  I said no because I didn't know what it was or how much it would cost me. So I decided to wait and do it the next time I came in.  Now today he thinks it is a frozen shoulder and wants me to get 4 tests and physical therapy.  I just want the pain to go away.  Some days it hurts so bad I wish it would get torn off.  But I really do not want that to happen.      Anyway he also gave me a new medicine to help me sleep. It is Elavil which is what my mom takes, I think. He said it is really for the pain and it just makes me drowsy. So heres hoping. But other than that my day was pretty good. No bad pain and I just relaxed because I did not have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment