"Pain is Such an Uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment"Will Roger
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Up All Night Again
I am really tired and like normal I can't sleep. I have not had a string of no sleep since I was diagnosed, I hate being up until 7 or 8 in the morning just to wake up two hours later. It is like taking a bad power nap and that's all the sleep you get. I was not as productive last night, I mostly just laid in bed and read. Hoping I could sleep. Then I had to get up, at 10 and go shopping with my mom because I had promised to Now I do not usually mind shopping, unless I am in a store to long my back will start to ache, I will then get bitchy and leave. I used to love shopping now I can only manage in and out trips. Other than not sleeping and the back ache nothing else really hurt.
Labels:
Everyday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment