"Pain is Such an Uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment"
Will Roger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When the tides turn.

This year has been the worst year of my life, I know people have worse problems but mine keep coming.  So my car is broke again, and since I am broke (because of fixing it four months and $1000 ago), it makes this really bad sound when I turn left, and of course no way home with out turning left.  I wish I would get in a accident and total it so I can get a new car.  I  like my car its just annoying.  My tuition was due like a month ago, and my student loan is being crazy, tons of doctor's bills, and my grandpa is about to die.  Life sucks today, when will my luck turn around? Isn't that the law of nature or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment